-The guest teachers explored the Portuguese culture and attended the lessons in School Alexandre Herculano to make an observation and examine the curriculum of the country.
-The coordinator presented the expectation for each partner at all stages of the Project and the partners presented their expectations from the coordinator, everybody agreeing on the good use of Project’s results, its dissemination and its visibility.
-Partners established the order in which the e-presentations about each other’s’ countries will be made.
- No partner had any question regarding the management of the Project in their own schools.
-The budget was verified. The coordinator reminded everyone about the importance of ensuring a balanced budget and encouraged the Headmasters of the schools involved in the Project to reward their Erasmus+ Teams.
-Time management was evaluated by checking the Time Table of Activities and the monthly TO DO lists. All partners have completed all the activities in time, following the Management Plan proposed by the coordinator and the monthly To Do lists. The coordinator verified each partner’s activity by checking schools websites, Project’s Google Drive, the TwinSpace of the Project, the internet (social- media) and advised each partner to ask the Boards of their schools to add a special tab dedicated to ERASMUS+ on their schools websites for a better visibility and dissemination of the Project. The Management plan proposed by the coordinator was approved by all partners.
- All partners checked and offered feed-back for Project’s website. Mrs. Emma Depper suggested to be used two colours: yellow on the background and blue for letters. This way the special needs pupils will be able to read it better (pupils with dyslexia). Everybody approved.
-All partners re-read all together the Project. The coordinator underlined the tasks of each partner country and the deadlines, ensuring the quality of each activity.
- All partners discussed and made proposals for the 1st common questionnaire, by following Project objectives. The final form will be shared by the coordinator during the 1st week of December 2017 using Google Survey or SurveyMonkey. Each partner schools must take the surveys by the end of December 2017, as follows: at least 50 pupils for the Students questionnaire, at least 25 parents for Parents Questionnaire, at least 10 teachers for Teacher’s Questionnaire. All datas collected this way will be interpreted by coordinator and the results will be published on the website of the Project.
- Partners elaborated the planning of the Skype meetings for classes for the 1st year of the Project and agreed to have a common video- conference on the 28th of March 2018, at 15:30 GMT. At this special video-conference will participate all the teachers and all the pupils who will be part of the Short-term exchanges of groups of pupils in Braintree, UK.
- Partners evaluated the results of jingle, logo and t-shirt designing contests and Turkey were winners and congratulated by everyone. The logo will be used in its genuine form on all documents of the Project and on all websites, articles in newspapers, magnets etc. The jingle will be uploaded on Project’s website.
-Partners decided about the content of the first introduction project leaflets. The Turkish team and the Portuguese team presented some samples as an exchange of good practice.
- Partners made proposals which activities to be hold in Diversity Clubs during the whole year in the schools. Because there were too many activities proposed, we decided that the coordinator of Croatia, Mrs. Jasminka Belscak, will create a padlet to share all our ideas proposed in Santarem and decide for the best 52 by 15th of December 2017.
-Mrs. Manuela Farinha presented the good use of etwinning and Project’s TwinSpace and gave advice on how we can improve the dissemination and exploitation of results by using this platform in order to apply for a Quality Label Certificate.
- During one hour, the teams split in 2: the members went to an art&craft activity proposed by Portuguese host. The coordinators and the Headmasters discussed the good use of Mobility Tool and how to get a Europass Mobility Certificate. The coordinator underlined the importance of Mobility Tool and Europass Mobility Certificate. The UK coordinator announced that the British NA didn’t create a MT yet , as the Turkish NA.
-Partners agreed the way to celebrate the International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination (21 March).
-Mr. Sergio Coelho reminded everyone about the drawing competition. The best drawing and the second best drawing from each partner school will be used to realize a calendar by the Turkish partner.
- Mrs. Jasminka Belscak presented the planning of Short-term joint staff training events in Petrijanec,Croatia.
- Mrs. Emma Depper presented the planning of Short-term exchanges of groups of pupils in Braintree,UK.
- All partners agreed on changing the dates for the next mobilities, as our UK partner requested. The new dates are:
* Short-term exchanges of groups of pupils in Braintree,UK: 16-20 of April, 2018;
* Short-term joint staff training events in Petrijanec,Croatia: 05- 09 of June 2018.
-Mrs. Monika Dryjanska, the Polish coordinator, set the dates for Short-term exchanges of groups of pupils in Poland for 01-05 of October 2018. All partners agreed.
- Mrs Yesimin Unalp, the Turkish coordinator, asked from the Project’s coordinator, Mrs. Anisoara Aydin, and from the UK coordinator, Mrs. Emma Depper, to provide her official letters to be used to inform the Turkish NA about the change of the dates of the mobilities for the 1st year of the Project.